Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by "Glenn E. Bailey III" <re...@dallaslamers.org> on 2015/08/31 17:56:28 UTC

[dev] New driver for the Verizon Enterprise Cloud

I'll be opening up a JIRA issue shortly. Per the development docs I'm
"Starting a discussion on the mailing list".

The driver is for the Verizon Enterprise Cloud. It appears one already
exists for our "super" legacy cloud but one does not currently exist
for our standard product.

--
"replicants are like any other machine. They're either a benefit or a
hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem."

[dev] Re: New driver for the Verizon Enterprise Cloud

Posted by "Glenn E. Bailey III" <re...@dallaslamers.org>.
Er, work in progress. Test's have not been added yet.

Re: [dev] Re: New driver for the Verizon Enterprise Cloud

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Great, thanks.

Will have a look when time permits.

Posted by "Glenn E. Bailey III" <re...@dallaslamers.org>.