Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/08/01 15:47:47 UTC

The maven-site-plugin doc for the karaf-maven-plugin

Could I please help arrange for this to be part of your website?

Re: The maven-site-plugin doc for the karaf-maven-plugin

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's what I did: I refactored the guide to include site plugin
generation for the plugin.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: The maven-site-plugin doc for the karaf-maven-plugin

Posted by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
It's already in the documentation:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/developers-guide/karaf-maven-plugin.html

But, it's not up to date: I'm updating now.

Regards
JB