Posted to users@camel.apache.org by tosheer <to...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/11 21:06:15 UTC

How to trigger the camel route deployed on the Apache karaf.

i developed route in which we don't have any tigger related to time. but now
when i deloyed this route on the apache karaf its not working. when i unit
test the route using the eclipse its working and doing perticular activity.

each and everything look perfect at the deployment end. But when say
camel:start-route in the karaf only one log regarding the starting and ready
to consume log for the route is generated.

Re: How to trigger the camel route deployed on the Apache karaf.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
What's you camel route looks like?
How did you route consume the message?

On Thu Jul 12 03:06:15 2012, tosheer wrote:
> i developed route in which we don't have any tigger related to time. but now
> when i deloyed this route on the apache karaf its not working. when i unit
> test the route using the eclipse its working and doing perticular activity.
>
> each and everything look perfect at the deployment end. But when say
> camel:start-route in the karaf only one log regarding the starting and ready
> to consume log for the route is generated.

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
         http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)