Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2012/11/12 13:49:48 UTC

Re:

Hi Ioan,

in Apache Karaf there is one additional bundle:
org.apache.aries.blueprint.core.compatibility 1.0.0

I  guess this may be necessary to support the 1.0.0 blueprint ext namespace.

Btw. If you have the choice try to use Karaf .. It is much simpler to
setup than pure Felix.

Christian

Re:

Posted by Tom Mercelis <to...@gmail.com>.
In the newest version of Karaf (2.3.0, released October 15th), Aries 1.0.0
is used; so no need to downgrade if you can use the latest Karaf.

Kind regards

Re:

Posted by Ivanhoe Abrahams <iv...@gmail.com>.

Re: