Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kovacs, Robert" <ro...@siemens.com> on 2007/12/14 14:02:57 UTC

swith of a connector

Hello All,

I'm looking for a method how I can switch of a configured connector.
Do you know any system property or other possibility for it ?

Thanks:

Robert

Re: swith of a connector

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I'm guessing you mean switch OFF.

Apart from chucking the connector config from the XML, not really.

One kludge: you could try and make the connector port a property,
<Connector port='${foo}' ..>

And on startup with JAVA_OPTS='-Dfoo=-1' and ignore the exception which
gets thrown by tomcat. (I can't recall if tomcat aborts startup on this
type of exception)

-Tim