Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Sony Thomas <so...@genialgenetics.com> on 2005/12/09 11:11:55 UTC

how can i use tabs in struts. please give me a reply

Hi,

How can I use tabs in jsp pages in my struts application. Is there is
any tab container stuff. Can anyone help me please.

sony

Re: how can i use tabs in struts. please give me a reply

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 12/9/05, Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And, do please keep questions like this on the Struts User list.

(Sorry!  That's twice this week I haven't noticed which list a mesage
was posted to. :/ )

--
Wendy

Re: how can i use tabs in struts. please give me a reply

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 12/9/05, Sony Thomas <so...@genialgenetics.com> wrote:

> How can I use tabs in jsp pages in my struts application. Is there is
> any tab container stuff. Can anyone help me please.

I use Struts Menu:
   http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/

Struts Layout is another option:
   http://struts.application-servers.com/
   (Here they are called 'panels' instead of 'tabs'.)

--
Wendy

Re: how can i use tabs in struts. please give me a reply

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
On 12/9/05, Sony Thomas <so...@genialgenetics.com> wrote:
> How can I use tabs in jsp pages in my struts application. Is there is
> any tab container stuff. Can anyone help me please.

So, to summarize, after asking this question three times to two lists,
the answers have been

* http://ditchnet.org/tabs
* http://struts-menu.sourceforge.net/
* http://struts.application-servers.com/

Before asking again, please try these products. If they don't meet
your needs, then please summarize the difficulties so that people can
be of more help.

For the most part, whether your server page uses tabs or not is
outside the scope of Struts. You should be able to use any ordinary
JSP solution for tabs.

And, do please keep questions like this on the Struts User list.

-Ted