Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/02 11:50:12 UTC

Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Hi

We should start considering doing a first patch release of the new
Camel 2.18.x branch.

Maybe in a few weeks when we get a bit more feedback and bug fixes done.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 9:35 PM, Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> Yes, I will be able to do that, but probably towards Friday.  Is that OK?

Yeah absolutely. Thanks so much for stepping up and helping with the releases.

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Willem! --Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix CommitterEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Monday, November 14, 2016 9:33 AM, Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Andrea,
Yeah, I'm work on it now.The patch looks good, it should be a part of camel-2.18.1.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

Hello Gregor,

I guess it would be good to cut the release by the end of this week or during the weekend if you have time.

We need to add the fix for:

https://issues.apache.org/ jira/browse/CAMEL-10409

It's important and I guess Willem is already reviewing the PR from Vitalii.

Thanks!
 --
Andrea Cosentino
------------------------------ ----

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
I can take care of the issues. By the end of the week they should be fixed.
Is it ok for everyone if I take a look? --Andrea Cosentino ----------------------------------Apache Camel PMC MemberApache Karaf CommitterApache Servicemix CommitterEmail: ancosen1985@yahoo.comTwitter: @oscerd2Github: oscerd

    On Monday, November 14, 2016 9:55 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi

It would be good to get these minor fixed as well. Was hoping for a
community contribution

Re: Camel 2.18.1 Patch Release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi