Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com> on 2012/12/07 18:10:55 UTC

Cloud-management restart looses hosts

I have been able to replicate multiple times at:

service cloud-management restart disconnects hosts.

Running Ubuntu 12.04 hosts and management server. Version 4.0.0-incubating.20121024195401

Trevor Francis
Partner
46 Labs | PeerEdge Cloud Switch (PeCS)
http://www.46labs.com | http://www.peeredge.net
720-214-3643- Voice
trevor@46labs.com

Solutions Provider for the Telecom Industry

Re: Cloud-management restart looses hosts

Posted by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com>.
Updated Jira accordingly.

Posted by Trevor Francis <tr...@tgrahamcapital.com>.
Turns out Cloudstack removes all keys for the agent, when you put it into a maintenance state....gone. Or, rather the cloudstack agent removes all keys:

[cloud.api.ApiServer] (catalina-exec-17:null) expired session, missing signature, or missing apiKey -- ignoring request...sig: null, apiKey: null

This host was performing perfectly before being placed in maintenance mode....

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <pr...@citrix.com>.