Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Robert Dinse <na...@eskimo.com> on 2019/03/11 00:06:59 UTC

guacd not starting on boot

      I have guacd installed, built with the --with-systemd flag and it does
not install a systemd file but an initd file which systemd recognizes and
says it installs however, while systemctl start guacd works fine and
systemctl enable guacd indicates it did the right thing, it does not start
upon boot, I have to manually start it.  Because some of the things it uses
are on NFS partitions, I suspect it's trying to start before NFS is up and
failing.

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.

Re: guacd not starting on boot

Posted by Robert Dinse <na...@eskimo.com>.
      And it's open sourced, and while I don't know Java, I do know C, so if
it becomes important enough to me there is always that option.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Dinse <na...@eskimo.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Robert Dinse <na...@eskimo.com>.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
You don't need a threaded reader - just choose the most relevant message
and reply to that, as you would with any email conversation.

- Mike

Posted by Robert Dinse <na...@eskimo.com>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.