Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2014/08/26 02:24:36 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase PMC members: Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, and Jeffrey Zhong

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to belatedly announce and
welcome Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, Jeffrey Zhong to the Apache HBase
PMC.

* Matteo (mbertozzi) is responsible for HBase snapshots, has worked on
smoothing security in areas, and driving some new scheduling and throttling
related features into HBase.

* Nick (ndimiduk) is an author of "HBase In Action", the driver on the
HBase typing efforts, and recently worked on bucket cache performance and
hardening.

* Jeffrey (jefferyz) introduced the MTTR-improving distributed log replay
feature to HBase and has been an active member of the HBase-related Apache
Phoenix project.

Please join me in congratulating Matteo, Nick and Jeffery on their new
roles!

Jon

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase PMC members: Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, and Jeffrey Zhong

Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome. Great to have you on board!

________________________________
Posted by lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>.

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys!

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, guys!

Posted by Jeremy Carroll <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !!

Thanks and Regards,
Vimal Jain

Posted by Vimal Jain <vk...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !!

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations guys!

-Mikhail

> Congrats to Matteo, Nick and Jeffrey !
>
> On Aug 25, 2014, at 5:24 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to belatedly announce and
> > welcome Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, Jeffrey Zhong to the Apache HBase
> > PMC.
> >
> > * Matteo (mbertozzi) is responsible for HBase snapshots, has worked on
> > smoothing security in areas, and driving some new scheduling and
> throttling
> > related features into HBase.
> >
> > * Nick (ndimiduk) is an author of "HBase In Action", the driver on the
> > HBase typing efforts, and recently worked on bucket cache performance and
> > hardening.
> >
> > * Jeffrey (jefferyz) introduced the MTTR-improving distributed log replay
> > feature to HBase and has been an active member of the HBase-related
> Apache
> > Phoenix project.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Matteo, Nick and Jeffery on their new
> > roles!
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > --
> > // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> > // HBase Tech Lead, Software Engineer, Cloudera
> > // jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase PMC members: Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, and Jeffrey Zhong

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations guys!

-Mikhail

> Congrats to Matteo, Nick and Jeffrey !
>
> On Aug 25, 2014, at 5:24 PM, Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am happy to belatedly announce and
> > welcome Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, Jeffrey Zhong to the Apache HBase
> > PMC.
> >
> > * Matteo (mbertozzi) is responsible for HBase snapshots, has worked on
> > smoothing security in areas, and driving some new scheduling and
> throttling
> > related features into HBase.
> >
> > * Nick (ndimiduk) is an author of "HBase In Action", the driver on the
> > HBase typing efforts, and recently worked on bucket cache performance and
> > hardening.
> >
> > * Jeffrey (jefferyz) introduced the MTTR-improving distributed log replay
> > feature to HBase and has been an active member of the HBase-related
> Apache
> > Phoenix project.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Matteo, Nick and Jeffery on their new
> > roles!
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > --
> > // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> > // HBase Tech Lead, Software Engineer, Cloudera
> > // jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase PMC members: Matteo Bertozzi, Nick Dimiduk, and Jeffrey Zhong

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Carroll <ph...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.