Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by co...@hyperreal.org on 1997/08/18 13:02:04 UTC

Re: mod_auth-any/330: Auth_MSQL

Synopsis: Auth_MSQL

Comment-Added-By: coar
Comment-Added-When: Mon Aug 18 04:02:03 PDT 1997
Comment-Added:
This is the only report we've received of this problem.
Please go to <http://bugs.apache.org/full/330> and
review it, since this message won't include the full
case details.  Nothing has changed in the module of
which I'm aware, so I assume the problem still exists
in Apache 1.2.1, correct?  If you can give more
details about what you think the cause is, we can take
a look at it.  Otherwise, I'm going to close this
case in about a week, assuming it's been fixed somehow.