Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 21:02:18 UTC

Border body inside a fragment

Hi!

I'm having some difficulties to achieve this, may be it's not supported?

My Border have:
<wicket:border>
    <wicket:fragment wicket:id="windowFragment">
       <wicket:body />
    </wicket:fragment>
<wicket:border>

I.e., could the border body be inserted inside a fragment? I want this
to use with a ModalWindow.

If I know it's supported, I could try a quickstart...

Adriano

Re: Border body inside a fragment

Posted by Adriano dos Santos Fernandes <ad...@gmail.com>.
Attached a quickstart. Border content seems to work inside fragments,
the problem is with modal windows. Please note in the MyBorder.html
file, I need to put two <wicket:body /> tags. Is it a Wicket bug?

Adriano