Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2013/01/17 17:04:09 UTC

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Hi Jacques,

I have updated the files now and committed to that svn a few days ago; however I don't see it reflected in
http://ci.apache.org/projects/ofbiz/snapshots/

Apart from committing the files, is there anything else I need to do in order to deploy them?

Jacopo

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

Jacques

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Jacques

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Jacques,

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
This is now completed.

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi Jacques,

the port race condition issue is a separate one and I don't think it is related; in fact I see a new zip file created after my changes to the html templates but the old templates are still used.

Re: Buildbot HTML logs

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,