Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/23 10:45:02 UTC

Quick Add Variants - Sequence Num - Product Assocs

Hi All

I was thinking about getting the quick add variants screen to apply
sequence nums to product associations they create, anyone think this is
a bad idea?

Also since the screen seems to display the proposed variants in the
correct order based on the sequence nums of the feature appls, would it
be a bit too lazy if i used the rowCount variable of the multi form as a
hidden parameter to pass on to the service as the new sequence num?
Perhaps i should just do something similar in the bsh script.

Thanks
Scott

Re: Quick Add Variants - Sequence Num - Product Assocs

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Si

Thanks for your reply, the sequenceNum is passed from the selectable
features of the virtual to standard features of the new variants but
there is no sequencing of the prodAssocs themselves.

I think i knew the rowCount thing was a bad idea, i must have been
feeling a bit lazy.  I've added sequenceNum to the data returned from
getVariantCombinations and got it all to work, so i'll create a jira for
the patch.

Thanks
Scott

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.