Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "P.N." <pe...@gmx.de> on 2010/09/03 16:27:37 UTC

How to get the last folder name?

Hello!

I want to get the path to the last child folder in some parent
directory. Tried this:

         <path id="_lastname">
             <last>
                 <sort>
                     <fileset dir="C:\my\parent"/>
                 </sort>
             </last>
         </path>
         <property name="_lastname2" location="${_lastname}"/>
         <echoproperties/>

Doesn't work :-(

I'd also like to get the last one of a collection of folders, e.g.
C:\my\parent\xyz*

It seems, there're so many filters and tasks, I'd guess it should be
possible somehow - any good solution?

Thank You in advance

P.N.

Re: How to get the last folder name?