Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/18 19:27:57 UTC

Welcome new committer Aditya Sharma to Apache Roller

I'd like to welcome Aditya Sharma as a new Apache Roller committer. Aditya
is already an ASF committer on the OFBiz project and has expressed interest
in committing to Roller. Aditya, I will setup your committer access today.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Welcome new committer Aditya Sharma to Apache Roller

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Thanks for adding me as Apache Roller committer. I am honored to be in this
role and hope to make a positive impact to the project.

>> Aditya, I will setup your committer access today.
Thanks Dave :)

Thanks and Regards
Aditya Sharma