Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Mauricio T. Ferraz" <ma...@cilix.com.br> on 2004/01/20 18:32:30 UTC

radio checked???

Help!!
I have a actionForm with a boolean property and set and get
and in my jsp

The radio checked always is the second, where is "false". How I put the first to be checked when de jsp is loaded?

thanks

Re: radio checked???

Posted by Otávio Augusto <ot...@bol.com.br>.
Don't know if you got it solved, but i sugest this:

in your ActionForm, have a property called "radio", for instance. Make getRadio and setRadio(String s).
in the property declaration, do it this way: private String radio = "1";

In your jsp, use the radio tags this way:

the first radio is going to be checked, because its default value is 1 in the ActionForm.

That works for me, I hope it helps you .

Otávio Augusto