Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2006/05/19 04:01:40 UTC

Please review the Tuscany M1 release candidate

Hi!

I have initiated a vote on tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org to publish a
release of Tuscany. The vote email thread is available there:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.webservices.tuscany.devel/3259

We have read the Apache release guidelines and the incubator release
policy, but this is the first time that we are doing an incubation
release so I would appreciate if you could take a look at the
distributions at
http://people.apache.org/~jsdelfino/test-incubating-M1/, give us
feedback and let us know if we need to fix anything.

If the vote on tuscany-dev is successful, we will send a summary of that
vote to the Incubator's general list to formally request the Incubator
PMC to approve the release.

Thank you.

--
Jean-Sebastien