Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2014/08/30 20:46:44 UTC

Planning for ZK 3.5.1 release

Hi folks. 3.5.0 has been out for a few weeks now. I haven't seen much
feedback on it but we do have 6 issues already committed for 3.5.1,
one of which is listed as a blocker:

http://bit.ly/1ubfpLx

Lots of great activity from the community, thanks!

It would be great to get a 3.5.1 release out soon, esp as it now
includes the reconfig documentation (awesome job Alex, Reed, et. al
!!!)

In 3.5.1 I'd also like to drop JDK 1.5 support (we currently target
1.5 runtime), possibly even moving to 1.7 and dropping 1.6 as well -
thoughts?

Patrick