Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/07/08 16:28:10 UTC

[VOTE] Include ide tooling source bundle on dist.apache.org

Hi,

As Bertrand has noticed [1], the Sling IDE Tooling 1.0.0 release does
not include a source bundle on dist.apache.org .

Following that discussion, I propose that we upload a source bundle at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/sling/eclipse/1.0.0/ . The
source bundle is a plain SVN export from the tag used to generate the
1.0.0 release.

The candidate source bundle is uploaded at [2] . It can be used to
rebuild the IDE tooling with

   mvn clean package

Please vote to approve this inclusion.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: http://markmail.org/thread/hgxbejjrmn4wrpsv
[2]: https://people.apache.org/~rombert/sling/sling-ide-tooling-1.0.0/

Re: [VOTE] Include ide tooling source bundle on dist.apache.org

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Include ide tooling source bundle on dist.apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote to approve this inclusion.

+1

-Bertrand

Re: [VOTE] Include ide tooling source bundle on dist.apache.org

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
This vote has passed with 4 +1 binding votes from Carsten Ziegler,
Bertrand Delacretaz, Stefan Egli and Robert Munteanu.

I will upload the source bundle.

Robert

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
+1