Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com> on 2006/07/25 17:05:43 UTC

[AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error

Hi,
I'm using the latest nightly version of Axis2 (23/07/06). Actually, I have generated java code from a wsdl file but there is an error in the generated code.
The method in cause is the method toEnvelope in the stub code (client side). Actually, the server code is allright.
Do you know what coud be the cause? Is my wsdl file which in cause or is it a bug of Axis2?

Regards
Fabien

Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error

Posted by Fabien Couble <fa...@capgemini.com>.
Hi,
Just for information...
The problem is solved.
Actually, the problem was in my wsdl file. In fact, I was using the same complextype for two messages (request-response) and apparently, it doesn't work. You must declare two same types with two different names and then it works...

Cheers
Fabien

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
so ..The Good news is that once I placed policy-1.0.jar (http://ws.apache.org/commons/policy/download.cgi) on CLASSPATH the WSDL2Java produced

$AXIS2_HOME/samples/transfer2/src/com/example/transfer_wsdl/WSTransferServiceCallbackHandler.java
$AXIS2_HOME/samples/transfer2/src/com/example/transfer_wsdl/WSTransferServiceStub.java

Thanks Ajith!
Martin --

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Hello Ajith--

What I need is a comprehensive build environment which I dont see in any of the distro's

The one provided in the jar located at http://people.apache.org/repository/org.apache.ws.commons/jars/XMLSchema-SNAPSHOT.jar produces
java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java -uri file:///AXIS/Axis-2_1/samples/transfer2/transfer2.wsdl
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/ws/policy/Assertion

I can go and get these latest version of jars/classes but I might introduce version mismatch disparity as with the previous error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaComplexType.addMetaInfo(Ljava/lang/Object;Ljava/lang/Object;)

Thanks
M-

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
> [...]

> (SchemaCompiler.
> java:414)
>         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.processElement
> (SchemaCompiler.
> java:385)
>         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(
> SchemaCompiler.java:26
> 5)
>         at org.apache.axis2.schema.SchemaCompiler.compile(
> SchemaCompiler.java:20
> 9)
>         at org.apache.axis2.schema.ExtensionUtility.invoke(
> ExtensionUtility.java
> :77)
>         .. 8 more
>
> and I cannot locate addMetaInfo method anywhere in my copy
> of XmlSchemaComplexType class..
> Obrigado Robert-
> M-
> addressed.  If you have received this email message in error, please

Ajith Ranabahu

Re: [AXIS2 ]WSDL generation error

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
When using document style, each operation must have a unique signature (the
QName of the child of the <soap:Body> in the input message). You have two
operations (Get and Delete) that use the same message for input
(EmptyMessage). You must define unique input messages for each operation.

Also -- what databinding system are you using? I don't believe that ADB
support <xsd:any>.

Anne