Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 15:57:30 UTC

Congratulations Luciano

I wanted to let everyone know that Luciano Resende is a new Member of
the Apache Software Foundation. At the the December ASF Members
meeting, in recognition of his contributions to the ASF, the members
voted to invite Luciano to become an ASF Member. IMO, this was well-
deserved recognition of Luciano's contributions.

Congratulations Luciano!

--kevan

Re: Congratulations Luciano

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Luciano!!

--
Vamsi

Re: Congratulations Luciano

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Kevan Miller wrote:
>
>> I wanted to let everyone know that Luciano Resende is a new Member of the
>> Apache Software Foundation. At the the December ASF Members meeting, in
>> recognition of his contributions to the ASF, the members voted to invite
>> Luciano to become an ASF Member. IMO, this was well-deserved recognition of
>> Luciano's contributions.
>>
>> Congratulations Luciano!
>>

> Agreed, this is well deserved! Congratulations. He is a fine mentor and a
> great addition to the ASF.
> --
> Thanks, Dan Becker

Well done Luciano. Well deserved!

Simon

Re: Congratulations Luciano

Posted by Dan Becker <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Edwards <mi...@gmail.com>.
Luciano,

Well done.  A significant achievement.  Well deserved.

Yours,  Mike.

Posted by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Luciano :D

Adriano Crestani