Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/03 09:53:52 UTC

Re: [NOTIFICATION] 7.0.0 Release plan. One month counts down.

An update,

as SkyWalking-lua-agent repo is ready to release 0.1.0, the Jian Tan's HTTP
APIs PR will become another core feature of the 7.0.0 release.
According to today's status, there are two major things before the release
1. Jian Tan's HTTP APIs PR is ready to merge
2. Qiuxia Fan's profile UI, and Han Liu run the integration test after that.

If I miss anything, please let me know.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年2月18日周二 下午8:25写道: