Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Frank Lynch <fl...@iona.com> on 2008/01/23 17:11:48 UTC

JSR-311 drafts

Hi,
Can anyone tell me which draft of JSR-311 we're currently targeting in
cxf?
Are we currently working towards the latest (dec 4th) draft?
 https://jsr311.dev.java.net/drafts/jsr311_20071204.pdf
 https://jsr311.dev.java.net/
thanks,
--Frank

Re: JSR-311 drafts

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 25 January 2008, Robert Ramsden wrote:
> How do I remove myself from the mailing list????

The from field MUST exactly match the address that the list is sending
to.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp