Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Umar Mehar <um...@outlook.com> on 2023/04/10 05:18:40 UTC

Inquiry about Kafka Paid Version

Hi,
I’m currently using Kafka community version but now for a bigger project we are looking if there’s a paid version available for Kafka.

Thanks,
Umar Iqbal

Re: Inquiry about Kafka Paid Version

Posted by "Brian @ Rickabaugh.Net" <br...@rickabaugh.net>.
You’ll find several organizations that support or offer managed Kafka solutions on most popular search engines.  E.g., Confluent.

Brian

Posted by Rishab Sachdeva <rs...@confluent.io.INVALID>.
Hi Umar,

I am a part of the Confluent SE team and can guide you towards the account
representatives in your area (if not already in touch) if you could share
your location and organization.
I am reachable directly at rsachdeva@confluent.io.

Thanks,
Rishab Sachdeva