Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/24 18:09:42 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.10.1, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for version 1.10.1, as
follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which are signed with the key with
fingerprint D8D3D42E84C753CA5F170BDF93C07902771AB743 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.10.1-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement blog
post [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Yu

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346891
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346891>
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-1.10.1-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1362/
[5]
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/84b74cc0e21981bf6feceb74b48d7a9d3e215dc5
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/330

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.10.1, release candidate #1

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all the efforts checking the license.

The vote is hereby canceled, will prepare the next RC after license issues
resolved.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tip! I checked it and you are right :)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chesnay,

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Yes, this is a reason to cancel the RC.

Looking at the ES commit, there may also be other dependencies missing,
like mustache and elasticsearch-geo.

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.