Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Pat Ryan <pr...@cardean.edu> on 2002/08/22 00:02:56 UTC

Column Name: OBJECTDATA does not exist?

Hello Everyone

I am upgrading from 1.3a2 to 1.4b2 and I am getting the following
exception:

Horrible Exception:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.LoginException:
Failed to get anonymous user:
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.UserException:
Failed to retrieve user 'anon': Column name: OBJECTDATA does not exist!
at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineAuthentication.getAnonymousUser(TurbineAuthentication.java:194)

 at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.JetspeedAuthentication.getAnonymousUser(JetspeedAuthentication.java:107)

I took a look at the turbine-oracle.sql files and they are the same.

Does anyone know what this problem might be.

Thanks
Pat

Re: Column Name: OBJECTDATA does not exist?

Posted by Pat Ryan <pr...@cardean.edu>.
Thanks David

Can you tell me if this is in the 2002-08-22 build?

Pat

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
This is a bug from a patch I committed a while back. It doesn't work on
Oracle for some reason, but seems to work on Hypersonic.
I will roll it back out now and try to resolve the bug later...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>