Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by MatSM <ab...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 15:17:24 UTC

Delivery Channel Closed

Hi ,

I have deployed servicemix as war file in Geronimo. The jms configured reads
messages from the MQ. While reading the message, the delivery channel is
closed error message is displayed.

I read in the forum , such an error could rise due to the maximum thread
being reached, this parameter can be configured. If that is the case, how do
I increase the maximum pool size in servicemix war file?.

Is there any other cause to such an error?

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mat

Re: Delivery Channel Closed

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Mat,

You can find more information about configuring thread pools on
http://servicemix.apache.org/thread-pools.html.  Since it involves
editing the servicemix.xml file and there is no support for changing it
through the console, I guess the only solution would be to rebuild the
ServiceMix WAR file from source, with a modified servicemix.xml file.

Gert

Re: Delivery Channel Closed

Posted by MatSM <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Premjith,

Change the parameters of your config file to the one below and try it. It
worked for me when the Threads failed on Deliverychannel.  These changes are
to be done in the servicemix.conf file.

servicemix.corePoolSize    = 50
servicemix.maximumPoolSize = -1
servicemix.queueSize       = 256

or  do this.

  <sm:executorFactory>
              <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorFactoryImpl">
                <property name="defaultConfig">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.servicemix.executors.impl.ExecutorConfig">
                      <property name="corePoolSize" value="50"/>
                      <property name="maximumPoolSize" value="-1"/>
                      <property name="queueSize" value="1024"/>
                    </bean>
                </property>
              </bean>
   </sm:executorFactory>