Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/21 16:03:23 UTC

Enhancement: JspTilesViewHandlerImpl

I have an ehancement idea for JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.  Is this the
correct forum for that or should I be posting to a buglist somewhere?

Enhancement suggestion is as follows.  Curently you are not really
able to have a tiles definition with a '.' character in the name of
the definition and still have it work with this class.  The class
drops everything before the first occurrance of '.' char and uses that
as the tilename.  It would be better to use the last occurance of '.'
char so as to not rule out names with '.' chars in them.

Re: Enhancement: JspTilesViewHandlerImpl

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
Sean Schofield schrieb:
> I have an ehancement idea for JspTilesViewHandlerImpl.  Is this the
> correct forum for that or should I be posting to a buglist somewhere?

Jira tracker would have been a better place, but dont mind.

> Enhancement suggestion is as follows.  Curently you are not really
> able to have a tiles definition with a '.' character in the name of
> the definition and still have it work with this class.  The class
> drops everything before the first occurrance of '.' char and uses that
> as the tilename.  It would be better to use the last occurance of '.'
> char so as to not rule out names with '.' chars in them.

Ok, I just fixed this.

Thanks,
Manfred