Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Sarah Mohamed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/17 02:53:32 UTC

PhysicalPlan leaves

PhysicalPlan.getLeaves() return a list of leaves, Most of the cases it's
only one"the root", is there any cases that the physical plan will have
more than one leaf ?

Thanks
Sarah

Re: PhysicalPlan leaves

Posted by Sarah Mohamed <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jonathan.
The physical plan can have more than one leaf when the query contains more
than one "store" ; each "store" is considered a leave .

Sarah M. Hassan

Re: PhysicalPlan leaves

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: PhysicalPlan leaves