Posted to user@bval.apache.org by helio frota <00...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/10 00:07:23 UTC

[question] First step with bval

Hi,

I started a simple example here to use bval to try to validate some fields
on java swing application.

I checkout the source code of bval and did the mvn clean install.

so until now i have this on pom.xml:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.bval</groupId>
        <artifactId>bval-core</artifactId>
        <version>0.6-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.bval</groupId>
         <artifactId>bval-jsr303</artifactId>
         <version>0.6-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.bval</groupId>
       <artifactId>bval-extras</artifactId>
     <version>0.6-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

To try to use @NotNull but the code is looking for Payload class and
searching here on Eclipse, this Payload is part of
geronimo-validation_1.0_spec-1.1.jar

So i really don't understand this.

thanks

http://eprogramming.github.io

Re: [question] First step with bval

Posted by helio frota <00...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I found reading this:
http://openjpa.apache.org/bean-validation-primer.html

Section: Maven configuration

<dependency>
     <artifactId>geronimo-validation_1.0_spec</artifactId>
     <version>1.1</version>
</dependency>