Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Manopriya Jagadeesan , Tidel Park - Chennai" <Ma...@hcl.in> on 2006/05/06 11:03:54 UTC

hibernate

Hi all,
      I need a good start for hibernate.Can anyone suggest some good links?

[OT] Re: hibernate

Posted by Nikolaj Berntsen <kn...@mobilepeople.dk>.
Manopriya Jagadeesan , Tidel Park - Chennai wrote:

>Hi all,
>      I need a good start for hibernate.Can anyone suggest some good links?

   1.

hibernate.org really has good info.

   2.

the documentation with myeclipse on hibernate is also pretty good (you can download the trial and check out the documentation (press F1).

   3. the book "hibernate in action" by Gavin King, the author, was
      invaluable to me. I don't know if it is updated to 3.* yet
   4. I am sure you can google yourself to some good articles on
      serverside.com etc.

/\/

Re: hibernate

Posted by Pavan Chillara <ch...@gmail.com>.