Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tushar <i_...@hotmail.com> on 2005/02/27 03:11:54 UTC

Axis Mail Transport status

Hi !

I wanted to know if the Axis Mail Transport (asynchronous invocation of WS) has been implemented already, if not, I would like to get involved with its development.

Thanks,
Tushar.

Re: Axis Mail Transport status

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Tushar;

Can you please specify which axis versions you are referring , if you are talking about Axis2  Mail transport , then it is not there yet , but Chamil has developed a mail client prototype for Axis2 and it is not integrated with Axis2 M1.

Thank you.
Deepal.