Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Masters, Bill" <Bi...@CenturyLink.com> on 2012/12/10 16:19:23 UTC

Weblogic cluster

Environment
Weblogic 10.2
ActiveMQ 5.4.3
Camel 2.6
Spring Framework 3.0

I want to use an embedded VM broker as an event retry queue in a Weblogic clustered environment. The problem is the first broker creates a lock which prevents the other brokers (and applications) from coming up. I would like the brokers to work independently and not as master-slave within the managed server. Is there a configuration I can set or am I forced to move this outside of the cluster?

Thanks

Bill

Re: Weblogic cluster

Posted by Claudio Corsi <cl...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Bill,

You need to insure that the working directory that you are storing you broker data is different for each embedded broker.

--Claudio