Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2014/11/09 05:54:27 UTC

IMPORTANT: Request for input for board report November 2014

Dear all

As usual, could you please provide me some inputs for the board report
about your work done in the last 3 months?
I would very much appreciate if I can receive your inputs by Friday this
week. The sooner the better. Thank you very much.

Kind regards
Hasan

Re: IMPORTANT: Request for input for board report November 2014

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
>From my side there were discussion around the release process, the
preferred version would have been a self service GIT solution for many
small repos, The working solution was an update to the maven release plugin
so that we can easily release single modules.

We also released the typhandlerspace-feature whcih was broken in the
previous release.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.