Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2015/07/06 22:23:36 UTC

Bug in new account page

Hi,

The drop down for project is unresponsive when accessing the new account page from within the secretary assistant tool. Or outside. If I press (submit) anyway, there is a somewhat ambiguous error message “Unsafe PMC”.

https://id.apache.org/acreq/members/?email=dlaurance.dev%40gmail.com&user=dlaurance&pmc=incubator&podling=openaz&votelink=http%3A%2F%2Fwiki.apache.org%2Fincubator%2FOpenAZProposal

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Bug in new account page

Posted by Chris Lambertus <cm...@apache.org>.
Can you try this again please? This may have been due to a transient issue with LDAP.