Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Damian Krzeminski <da...@pingtel.com> on 2007/01/19 15:23:18 UTC

Clearone support in sipXconfig

Jeff:
I believe sipXconfig is now capable of configuring Max IP and I'd like to add that information on
sipX wiki, but I did not have a chance to test it since SIPit. Did you have an opportunity to use
3.7 build to test it?

I am also asked if plugin is mature enough to be part of commercial version of sipXconfig
distributed by Pingtel. This is not possible unless we have a unit/firmware to certify: I was
wondering if you can give me a contact that Pingtel business people can use to talk about
certification with sipX.

Thanks,
Damian