Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Vy Do <do...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/27 06:22:46 UTC

Can you create for me an account for commit to source code OfBiz?

Hello,

I see few terms translated to Vietnamese incorrect (accounting, ERP terms).  Can you create for me an account for commit to source code OfBiz? I would like to commit mirror changes to source code, help improving the quality of few small things.

Re: Can you create for me an account for commit to source code OfBiz?

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hello Vy,

You need to raise a JIRA for the issue (if one doesn't exist already)
and submit your fix, either as a patch or a GitHub PR.
Please read [1] for more information on how to raise issues and [2] on
how to contribute using Git or GitHub.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices#OFBizContributorsBestPractices-HowtoContributetoOFBiz
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Contributing+via+Git+and+Github

--
Best Regards,
Priya

Re: Can you create for me an account for commit to source code OfBiz?

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Vy,