Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by zaphod_beeblebrox <rs...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 17:18:29 UTC

initializing log4j per thread

Hi All

  I have a web application ( deployed on weblogic )  which runs jobs in a
quartz scheduler using a simple thread pool,

  The problem is that each time a worker thread starts a scheduled job i
need to direct logging to a different file

   Each job is a instance of a different class

Re: initializing log4j per thread

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.
You may have to write your own appender for this.  It would be simliar
to people who want one log per user so you might find good suggestions
in the archive if you search for something like "file per user".

James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/