Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Len Shein <ls...@verizon.net> on 2008/11/19 17:30:22 UTC

Returning MARKETING_PKG_PICK products

The return process returns the marketing package pick product back into
inventory instead of the associated products.

Is anyone else experiencing this and or is there is a patch for this?

Thank You

Len Shein

Email: lshein@salmonllc.com

Email: lshein@verizon.net

Office: 516.742.7888 ext.225

Home Office: 732.333.4303

Re: Returning MARKETING_PKG_PICK products

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
It wouldn't surprise me if this was the case. The code there is
probably just not aware of marketing packages... in other words this
would require code there to explode the package into member products
just like the inventory allocation and other things do.

-David

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "Len Shein" <ls...@verizon.net>