Posted to dev@gearpump.apache.org by Karol Brejna <ka...@apache.org> on 2017/04/06 14:07:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1

Hi Gearpump Community,

This is a call for a discussion releasing Apache Gearpump
0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1.

The source and binary tarballs, including signatures, digests, etc.
can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/0.8.3-incubating/RC1/

Release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint:
3F12 81A2 DB58 0842 5ABA  6962 D8A8 4FBC 0A83 B291

The KEYS file is available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/gearpump/KEYS

The tag to be voted upon is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.8.3-RC1

The release hash is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-gearpump.git;a=commit;h=80f49154428cd18b5a27d946b8c9536124849cc9

For information about the contents of this release see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEARPUMP-294?jql=project%20%3D%20GEARPUMP%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.8.3

This vote will be open for 72 hours (Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 4:00PM PST).

Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items
including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, run the
binary artifacts in the binary release and test.
Please vote:

[ ] +1 Release this package as gearpump-0.8.2
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 Do not release this package because because...

Thanks,
Karol

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Have you requested a vote on this release candidate from the IPMC?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)

Fwd: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1

Posted by Jiang Weihua <wh...@outlook.com>.
+1.

Posted by Manu Zhang <ow...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Gearpump 0.8.3-incubating, release candidate #1