Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Cem Yesil <ce...@live.at> on 2015/09/03 23:22:53 UTC

iOS 9 data-rel back not working - known issue?

Hi,
I have an app that is going to be shipped to my client next week. He reported to me that the back button in the navigation bar (anchor with data-rel="back") is not working. I downloaded the XCode Beta with iOS 9 and it's true. It's working fine on other versions.Is that a known issue, or at least can you confirm that this is a cordova issue?
Thanks and kind regards,Cem Yesil

Re: iOS 9 data-rel back not working - known issue?

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
data-rel="back" is a jquery mobile thing, right? Then it might be a jquery
mobile issue.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
Can you verify that jQuery+jQM function correctly?
Since iOS9 is not out yet, we don't have a lot of details for you. There
are currently no known issues related to this.

Also, this list is for cordova development itself, not for development
questions
using cordova.  You should try stack-overflow, http://slack.cordova.io/ or
the google-groups mailing list [1]

Cheers,