Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/13 16:45:42 UTC

Has anyone compiled / tested ATS on CentOS 6.2?

I've got a few days before I commit myself, but I think I've found a
cheaper alternative to Rackspace to host my parent web cache.  :-)

Anyways, all they have available for CentOS is v6.2 and I was wondering if
anyone's compiled / tested ATS on it.

Thanks In Advance,

Adam W. Dace <co...@gmail.com>

Phone: (815) 355-5848
Microsoft Messenger - colonelforbin74@live.com <ad...@turing.com>

Google Profile: https://plus.google.com/u/0/109309036874332290399/about

Re: Has anyone compiled / tested ATS on CentOS 6.2?

Posted by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the tip!  I didn't realize I could just "yum upgrade" myself
from CentOS 6.2 up to 6.4.

I'll have to give that a shot once I get everything up and running.

Posted by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com>.
Thanks James.

Posted by James Peach <jp...@apache.org>.

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.

Posted by "Adam W. Dace" <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.
Am 13.10.2013 16:45, schrieb Adam W. Dace:
> I've got a few days before I commit myself, but I think I've found a cheaper alternative to Rackspace to host my
> parent web cache.  :-)
>
> Anyways, all they have available for CentOS is v6.2 and I was wondering if anyone's compiled / tested ATS on it.

besides the answer below short ago why in the world CentOS 6.2?!
current is 6.4 and since CentOS/RHEL has a stable API/ABI it
is pretty dumb to ignore these security updates which
you are receive with yum - so whoever can offer CentOS6
but *not* CentOS 6.2 because this is a specific patchlevel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: [VOTE] Release v4.0.2
Datum: 	Sat, 12 Oct 2013 14:01:47 +0800
Von: 	Mohd Akhbar <my...@gmail.com>
Antwort an: 	users@trafficserver.apache.org
An: 	users@trafficserver.apache.org

Compiled and tested on Centos 6.4 without any prob. +1