Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Manoj Awasthi <aw...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/13 10:44:23 UTC

Moving to hbase 0.98.1-cdh5.1.3

Hi Guys,

I am having a problem which seemingly should be straighforward.

I have to move my maven based project from hbase (0.94.6-cdh4.5.0) to hbase
(0.98.1-cdh5.1.3). Now what I see is that there is no jar file available
at: [0].

This site [1] mentions that it should be the repo containing the jar.

I observe "<type>pom</type>" in the proposed dependency tag.

can someone please tell me how to import this jar to my project.

Thanks a ton,
Manoj

[0]
https://repository.cloudera.com/artifactory/repo/org/apache/hbase/hbase/0.98.1-cdh5.1.3/
[1]
http://maven-repository.com/artifact/org.apache.hbase/hbase/0.98.1-cdh5.1.3

Re: Moving to hbase 0.98.1-cdh5.1.3

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Please see the FAQ item on upgrading an application from HBase 0.94 to 0.96+

http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#d0e23426

--
Sean