Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID> on 2016/12/02 19:40:29 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation to a top-level project

A quick update on the progress: the PPMC is nearly complete drafting the
proposed resolution, and I've just kicked off the discussion within the
Incubator community [1].

I'd encourage everyone to participate in the discussion and carry your
enthusiasm there. Thanks!

Davor

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b9c1071b35558846836814575ada3cdca61c72dc1e672ab994a9c936@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The process started: Apache git repo has been renamed from
incubator-beam to beam.

Github integration uses a redirection now.

It impacts Travis/Jenkins: just got a build fail after updating RedisIO PR.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation to a top-level project

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.
A quick update: the Apache Infra process, tracked in INFRA-13177 [1],
should now be complete. As far as I see, everything should be operational
-- please reply back if you encounter something unexpected.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation to a top-level project

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Congrats all !