Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org> on 2006/02/23 10:56:39 UTC

what version of the maven2 ant tasks are installed?

I'm getting a build failing because the <pom> task of maven2 is absent:

/x1/gump/public/workspace/antbook/diary/core/core-chapter-10-maven.xml:113:
Problem: failed to create task or type
antlib:org.apache.maven.artifact.ant:pom
Cause: The name is undefined.

What version of the m2 tasks is gump running? 2.0.0? Upgrading to 2.0.2
would be handy

Re: what version of the maven2 ant tasks are installed?

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.
Bill Barker wrote:
> "Steve Loughran" <st...@apache.org> wrote in message
>> Bill Barker wrote:
>>> "Steve Loughran" <st...@apache.org> wrote in message

>>> I'm pretty certain that no version of Maven2 is installed (Gump can't do
>>> anything with it, so why install it).
>> The maven2 ant tasks are there. Otherwise smartfrog-xml wouldnt be failing
>> with the m2 tasks unable to resolve dependencies :)
>
> You're right, and from maven2-ant-tasks.xml, it v2.0-a3.

I see. I think an upgrade is in order, but as 2.0.3 will ship soon,
let's not worry about it this week.

> I also see that
> antbook isn't <depend />ing on it, so that might be a problem as well :).

that I can fix :)

Re: what version of the maven2 ant tasks are installed?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
"Steve Loughran" <st...@apache.org> wrote in message
> Bill Barker wrote:
>> "Steve Loughran" <st...@apache.org> wrote in message
>>> I'm getting a build failing because the <pom> task of maven2 is absent:
>>>
>>> /x1/gump/public/workspace/antbook/diary/core/core-chapter-10-maven.xml:113:
>>> Problem: failed to create task or type
>>> antlib:org.apache.maven.artifact.ant:pom
>>> Cause: The name is undefined.
>>>
>>> What version of the m2 tasks is gump running? 2.0.0? Upgrading to 2.0.2
>>> would be handy
>>
>> I'm pretty certain that no version of Maven2 is installed (Gump can't do
>> anything with it, so why install it).
>
> The maven2 ant tasks are there. Otherwise smartfrog-xml wouldnt be failing
> with the m2 tasks unable to resolve dependencies :)

You're right, and from maven2-ant-tasks.xml, it v2.0-a3.  I also see that

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.