Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Stanton <pa...@gunnsoft.com.au> on 2004/10/26 02:10:44 UTC

Tapestry Publisher

Sorry for the delay .. I have posted TapestryPublisher on my companies
website:
http://www.gunnsoft.com.au/TapestryPublisher/index.html

Any feedback is welcome but I can't promise regular product upgrades etc.

You're welcome to take further develop this source code as long as you
send me your changes so that i can use them.

If anyone wants to create a sourceforge project please add me as an admin
http://sourceforge.net/users/wanto/

--
Paul Stanton
Gunn Software

Re: Tapestry Publisher

Posted by Basile Chandesris <ba...@free.fr>.
Paul Stanton wrote:
> Sorry for the delay .. I have posted TapestryPublisher on my companies
> website:
> http://www.gunnsoft.com.au/TapestryPublisher/index.html
>
> Any feedback is welcome but I can't promise regular product upgrades etc.
>
> You're welcome to take further develop this source code as long as you
> send me your changes so that i can use them.
>
> If anyone wants to create a sourceforge project please add me as an admin
> http://sourceforge.net/users/wanto/

many thanks,
but
http://www.gunnsoft.com.au/TapestryPublisher/net/sf/tapestrypublisher/Virtual.java