Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2013/05/06 21:07:23 UTC

Cayenne training day, Montreal, June 23rd

Hi everyone,

A reminder about the Cayenne Training Day at WOWODC in Montreal on June 23rd:

  http://www.wocommunity.org/wowodc13/cayenne.html

You can buy tickets for just the Cayenne day (not the entire WOWODC). There will be references to WebObjects in my presentations as we'll be discussing Cayenne as an alternative to proprietary Apple technologies. But otherwise (and except for the first segment) it will be pure Cayenne.

BTW, thanks to all those who answered the earlier survey! :)

Andrus