Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Mark Badorrek <mb...@avoga.com.au> on 2007/06/26 07:35:22 UTC

JMS and the new Dispatchers

Dear all,

I'm doing some debugging with WebsphereMQ as the axis2 JMS provider and I've adopted the new dispatcher layout of axis2.xml in the nightly build.

Suddenly I can't seem to get JMS to work.

Specifically the following code in axis2.xml:

            <handler name="HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher"/>

results in the following:

Exception in thread "JMSWorker-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
 at org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher.findOperation(HTTPLocationBasedDispatcher.java:52)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AbstractDispatcher.invoke(AbstractDispatcher.java:100)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:288)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:225)
 at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:146)
 at org.apache.axis2.transport.jms.JMSMessageReceiver$Worker.run(JMSMessageReceiver.java:249)
 at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
 at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I haven't examined the HTTPLocationDispatcher - should this be in the standard 'Inflow' etc? - As I'm not using HTTP it sounds suspicious.

Mark B

Re: JMS and the new Dispatchers

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please comment that line out from your axis2.xml

thanks,
dims