Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 23:07:29 UTC

building problems with recent changes -- /sal/qa/osl module

Hello --

Currently, I am having problems building due to some recent changes in
sal/qa/osl/

sal/qa/osl/thread/test_thread.cxx seems to be successfully compiled but on
making qa_osl_thread, I am getting the following errors --

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsalcpprt
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../../../unxlngi6.pro/bin/qa_osl_thread'

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
                                                          --Lao Tzu

Re: building problems with recent changes -- /sal/qa/osl module

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 7:32 PM, Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> The FreeBSD buildbot and 1 Linux buildbot have also been getting this, yet
> 2 of us now couldn't reproduce it.
>
> Please provide:
> * SVN revision

​I am at svn r1707659
​

> * full configure options

​the configuration I use --

./configure \
  --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --target=i686-pc-linux-gnu \
  --with-package-format="installed rpm" \
  --disable-ldap \
  --disable-beanshell \
  --with-jdk-home=/etc/alternatives/java_sdk_openjdk \
  --with-junit=/usr/share/java/junit4.jar \
  --without-stlport \
  --enable-category-b \
  --with-java \
  --with-ant-home=/opt/ant \
  --with-dmake-path=/usr/local/bin/dmake \
  --without-ppds \
  --with-epm-url="http://www.msweet.org/files/project2/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz
" \
  --with-lang="en-US" \
  --with-perl-home=/usr \
  --disable-directx \
  --enable-dbus \
  --enable-opengl \
  --disable-activex \
  --disable-atl \
  --disable-gnome-vfs \
  --enable-verbose \
  --with-x
​

> * the compile log from earlier on (containing the command run that produces
> that error)

​Compilation before the error attached --
​

> Thank you
> Damjan

​Thanks for looking into this. I may not be able to get back to it for a
couple of days.
​

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
[top posting -- update]

Damjan's r1708166 seems to have taken care of this, so YAY! back to
testing patches.

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Don Lewis <tr...@FreeBSD.org>.

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.